What does that word mean?

The purpose of this blog is to enhance vocabulary through creative writing. Each week I'll post a new word and its definition, and each week I'll write a new creative piece that uses that word in a way that, hopefully, helps you and me remember what it means for longer than it takes you to read this.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Still here!

Never fear, dear readers. I have not abandoned my quest. I have merely gone all super-American and taken a long weekend to celebrate our nation's birth and the fact that I didn't have to be at work for a few days.

Check back Thursday for the next challenge.

Happy 4th of July! (Yes, I know it's the 5th of July, but, hello, long weekend, people. We went over this, like, 3 sentences ago)

See you Thursday

No comments:

Post a Comment